I have made quite a few fabric earrings. In the beginning I was making batches by style and then I realized it was much easier to make batches by color. I’ve pretty much settled on making fairly simple fabric components and either adding a simple bead above or leaving the bead off.
And sometimes I use fun fabric which results in fun fabric earrings.
I’m sharing two pairs of earrings that I will be listing soon, both with brown background fabric and colorful patterns. I’ve added round beads to both pairs.
- Completed Think and Grow Rich
- Added Free 3 Ways to be Greener eBook to website
- Non efficient use of time on some days
- DWhitecreations sales goal
- Dawncwhite sales goal
- Mulch front yard
- Fall Garden
- Establish exercise routine
- 2015 Life Book